常用办公室接待口语
May I have your name, please?
请问您贵姓?
Could you tell me what company you are representing?
能告诉我您代表什么公司吗?
如果碰到了老朋友可以说:
What brings you here?
是什么风把你吹来了?
Do you have an appointment?
请问您有预约吗?
Would you give me your business card?
请给我您的名片好吗?
And can I ask what you wish to see him about?
我能问一下您要见他有何事吗?
I’ll see if he is available.
请让我看看上司是否方便。
Would you please have a seat and wait for a few moments.
请您坐下稍等片刻。
Please have a seat, Mr. Jones and Mr. Smith will see you in few minutes.
请坐,琼斯先生和史密斯先生几分钟后就到。
Mr. Chen is expecting you. I’ll tell him that you’re here.
陈先生正在等你。我去告诉他您已到。
Would you come this way, please?
请随我这边来。
Mr. Chen is occupied at the moment and wants to know if your business is urgent.
陈先生正忙着,请问您的事情很紧急吗?
He may want to get in touch with you in the future. Would you leave your card?
他想以后再和您联系。请留下您的名片好吗?
If there’s anything you’d like to know, don’t hesitate to ask.
如果想要了解什么,请尽管问吧。
If I can do anything for you, please don’t hesitate to let me know.
如果我能为你做些什么,请尽管说好了。
附件列表
词条内容仅供参考,如果您需要解决具体问题
(尤其在法律、医学等领域),建议您咨询相关领域专业人士。