个人简历翻译中的常见错误
错译误译示例
成都师范附属小学 Chengdu Teaching Attached Elementary School
普通话 Putonghua
川外村1号 1 Chuanwai Cun / town
政治面貌:团员 Political attitude: Communist member
Political Status: Party member
籍贯:四川 Province: Sichuan
健康状况:健康 Health: Healthy
毕业院校:四川外语学院 University: SISU
地址:双桂路458号二单元7楼
2-7,458 Shuang Gui Road
地址:重庆市沙坪坝区烈士墓 Address: Tomb of A Revolutionary Martyr, ShaPinba District, Chongqing
本人对日文和娱乐有特别的兴趣。
I have a special interest in Japanese and entertainment.
我对贵刊有一定的了解。
I have a good understanding of your magazine.
本人在校求学中,严格遵守学校的各项规章制度,从不迟到、早退、旷课。
On campus, I strictly require myself to abide by rules and regulations of the college, never arriving late, leaving early or being absent.
贵公司是我梦寐以求的工作场所。
Your company is just the place I am wondering to work at.
我在校成绩良好,多次获得奖学金。
My grade is excellent and I have gained scholarship several times.
喜欢读散文,做运动
Reading (esp. prose), doing exercise
特长:书法
Special Skills: Hand-writing